Notre Dame welcomes international student applications. ND does not have an ESL program, and all applicants must be proficient in English. Also, we do not arrange for host families.
If accepted, Notre Dame will assist in the process of obtaining an I-20.
All International Students should complete the following process to be considered for admission to Notre Dame High School:
• Fill out our application online or print it out from our website.
• Make application payment fee of $50
• Submit 2 letters of recommendation. One from a current English Teacher and One from a Current Math Teacher.
• Submit Scores from any English Proficiency Test you have taken.
• Official Transcripts from all education completed from 7th grade on.
• Copy of current Passport.
• Skype interview will be conducted.
• This information should be scanned and sent via e-mail, and submitted at one time, and in one complete email. (If application is done online, that will be sent separately).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.